Nora Fatehi discusses the relationship's biggest red flags

Nora Fatehi Discusses The Relationship's Biggest Red Flags

Nora Fatehi


 In a recent interview, Nora Fatehi discussed warning signs in a relationship. She went on to reveal what the pettiest thing a person can do after a breakup.

She stated in an interview with Bollywood Hungama that "disappearing is the biggest red flag in a guy." Not ghosting, in the sense that he will speak to you frequently today and tomorrow, remain silent for five days, then return to speak to you in a manner that is intense, and then vanish once more. Then you know that he is talking to multiple girls—when asked if this is the case with any of them, he replied, "I don't know." I'm speaking broadly.

She also revealed the pettiest thing a person can do after a breakup, which was in addition to it. "I have not done anything petty yet," she stated. "I was considering doing one. Telling people the person's private business is, in my opinion, petty. That strikes me as ridiculous, " Nora stated.


If you have any problem then please comment below. We will be happy to help you. Stay tuned to ENTERTAINMENT SECTOR for more such updates.

Comments